Can I get cable on all the TV sets in my house?

Ritter requires you to have a digital television adapter (DTA) for Basic, Expanded and Digital Cable for each TV that you would like to receive cable TV service on.

One DTA is included. Additional DTAs may be leased from Ritter for a small monthly fee. You can also use a Whole DVR Solution box, set-top box or another DVR box. Only those TV sets equipped with a form of this digital equipment will receive cable services.