Listening to your messages is simple. You'll find instructions for both Arkansas and Tennessee customers here. Please be aware you must buy voicemail as a feature to your phone service to use this feature.
- To access your mailbox and listen to your messages from home, press*318. To access your mailbox from another phone, dial your home phone number and press * when you hear the greeting. For Tennessee customers, please dial 873-6246 and press 1 to access your mailbox from another phone.
- Enter your four-digit PIN and listen to your messages after pressing 1.
Listening to Your Messages and Other Options From the Main Menu:
- Press * to return to the main menu at any time.
- Press 1 to listen to your messages. Then:
- press 2 to save the message and listen to the next message
- press 3 to delete the message and listen to the next message
- press # to save as a new message
- press 66 to listen to the date and time of the message
*Voicemail package must be set to allow this capability.