Setting up your voicemail is easy! If you buy voicemail as a feature to your phone package and you have access to this simply follow the below steps.
- Dial *318 from your home phone to access your voicemail.
- You will be prompted to enter a four-digit PIN by entering it on the keypad and then pressing #. You will also be asked to confirm it by re-entering and pressing # again. The system default PIN is 0000.
- You will be prompted to record your name. Just say your name and press #. To re-record your name, press 1. To keep the recording, press#.
- Once you have recorded your name, you will be prompted to select a greeting. You can record your own greeting by pressing 1, and then # when you are finished. Or, you can use one of the standard greetings by pressing 2, 3 or 4 (just follow the instructions).
- Your mailbox is now ready to use.