Parental Controls allow you to block programs by channel, rating, or time of day. Before any block can be set, a PIN must be enabled to prevent unauthorized changes. To set the PIN, use these steps:
- Press the SETTINGS button twice on the Ritter remote control.
- Press the up or down arrow on the remote to highlight the Parental Control option.
- Press the SELECT button on the Ritter remote control.
- Enter a 4-digit PIN number to enable Parental Controls. Make sure to write down the 4-digit PIN in a safe place so you can remember what it is.
- Re-enter the 4-digit PIN to confirm that it was entered correctly.
After setting the 4-digit PIN, simply choose the criteria:
- Block by Rating
- Block by Channel
- Block by Time Period
If you forget your PIN number, the account holder must contact us to reset it.